Private Qigong Healing Session with Misa
Do you have chronic conditions you would like to TRANSFORM?
Spring Forest Qigong can help facilitate healing from the deepest level. Misa- a Certified Spring Forest Qigong Healer- will help facilitate healing. You will also receive Qigong coaching so that you can be part of your own healing.
- Detect and remove energy blockages without touching.
- Work on the root cause of the symptom as well as energy blockages which might not have taken physical forms (symptoms).
- Give you recommendations on what you can do in your daily life. Her goal is to help you to be your own healing facilitator.
- Help you to heal not only physically but also emotionally and spiritually.
Qigong coaching will be included in each session for an established client.
A Spring Forest Qigong healing session does not need a long appointment to be effective. It allows you to have more time to enjoy your life.
Exchange for a session: Pre-payment required to make an appointment. Check (via mail) or PayPal accepted. Bounced check fee=$30
Initial session-Up to 60 minutes (consultation, healing, recommendations). —$135
Up to 30 min. healing only session for an established client—$30
Up to 45 min. healing/coaching session for an established client. —- $45
Up to 60 min. healing/coaching session for an established client. —-$60
If a session goes longer than above, additional charges. Up to 15 min.– $15. Up to 30 min. —$30.
Important: To make each session effective, a new client will be asked to fill and return the forms at least three days prior to the scheduled session.
Making an appointment: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To make each session productive and effective, a new client will be asked to fill the forms and return to Misa at least three days prior to the scheduled session. This means both sides do the preparation ahead of time without costing you money. Appointment will be rescheduled it the forms are not returned in timely manner.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. In an increment weather, Misa might have to reschedule the appointment for the sake of safety.
2. If Misa must cancel a session, she will issue a full refund, or reschedule the appointment if the client agrees.
3. If the client needs to cancel, she/he needs to communicate with Misa 48 hours before the appointment at the latest. In this case Misa will either return the paid amount in check (handling fee of $10 will be deducted) or via PayPal (PayPal fee both ways will be deducted). Or the full amount can be used for the next appointment.
4. If the client cancels between 48 and 24 hours before the appointment, she/he will receive 50 % of the amount paid as a credit towards the next session. Misa cannot issue a refund / full credit since there already is a commitment on Misa’s side.
5. No show and cancellation on the appointment day= NO REFUND/ NO CREDIT. Misa has the right not to schedule another appointment.
6. If the client gets behind the appointment time, Misa will wait for 10 minutes. The session will be finished at the scheduled time therefore making the session shorter. If the client is late more than 15 minutes without communication, it will be determined as a “NO SHOW”, and the above policy 5 will be applied.
Spring Forest Qigong does not replace any medical service / procedure /medication /therapy / doctor’s appointment. It is a wonderful complementary method to support what you are already doing. It is your choice to receive Misa’s Qigong healing for your optimal health and healing.
More about Misa:
She did more than 250 free healing (in-person and distance) sessions to be tested as a Spring Forest Qigong Certified Healer candidate with positive results. Then she successfully finished the pre-training course, attended the certification intensive training at Spring Forest Qigong Head Quarter in Minnesota, and certified by Spring Forest Qigong and the Energy Healing International, a private school approved by the state of Minnesota.
She is also a Certified SFQ Instructor / Trainer and was awarded “Trainer of the year 2018” and “Teacher of the year 2019”.
She continues to learn and study the teachings of Grand Master Chunyi Lin, the founder of Spring Forest Qigong. She visits Minnesota frequently to receive more advanced training and to keep her knowledge and skills updated. She offers various Qigong classes, Practice Group and Healing Circle and speaks at wellness events.