What can you do with Qigong?
What is Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ)
SFQ is a simple and highly effective qigong system that has been optimized for humans today, not humans living thousands of years ago. With SFQ, you can spend less time and achieve more.
Qigong is an ancient healing practice from China. The Chinese call the energy in a person’s body “qi.” “Gong” means “the flow of” or “the practice of.” Thus, qigong is the practice of energy.
For thousands of years, the practice of qigong was a closely-guarded secret revealed only to a chosen few. Even today, traditional qigong techniques can require years of rigid, disciplined practice to develop proficiency. Many qigong masters also do not explain why or how qigong works.
Master Chunyi Lin, the founder of SFQ, has studied the human body for over 40 years. Combining his expert knowledge of biology, qigong, philosophy, and science, he has broken down the essence of qigong into a few key movements that contribute to stimulating energy flow. These movements are easy to learn and easy to do. He demystified and simplified qigong so it can be practiced and understood by anyone. He strongly believes that “Qigong is such a powerful tool for healing, the whole world needs to know about it and benefit from it.
How SFQ is different from other qigong?
SFQ is designed for people in modern times. You don’t need to do the whole series of movements. You can just pick one movement and do it, it will still benefit the body tremendously. Many SFQ students have reported incredible results after consistent practice of 5-10 minutes per day.
SFQ can be split into two parts: meditation and movements. Combined together, these parts will help the body to balance even faster. Meditation is Yin energy; movement is Yang energy, and our body, mind and spirit needs both Yin and Yang in good balance.
SFQ helps the body, mind, and spirit energetically. It offers very gentle movements, visualization, breathing technique and sound, such as chanting.
Health benefits of SFQ
SFQ improves mental, physical and spiritual health / sharpens mental focus / increases one’s energy / helps the person perform at his or her best / teaches the energetic relationship between physical and mental body / teaches how to be a compassionate care-giver and how it actually supports himself/herself. This can also be used as stress reduction, self-healing / recovery support and mental focus /self-awareness / mindfulness.
“Unconditional Love, Kindness, and Forgiveness with Compassion”
More Information about this program
If you are interested in trying Spring Forest Qigong, please check “News&Events“.
SFQ class description simplified—
I offer Spring Forest Qigong in different formats.
- Formal classes you can attend for your enrichment or as part of Spring Forest Qigong Certified professional path. Please note: you will be provided certificate of completion upon completing each one (required if you choose to be certified as a SFQ professional), but it will not not certify you to offer SFQ services or teach.
- SFQ intro classes such as SFQ Practice Group, Tai Qi class (combination of Tai Chi and Qigong). I also offer The Healing Circle —- a group healing session with SFQ moving meditation/sitting meditation and includes individual healing at the end.
“Spring Forest Qigong Level 1 for Health”
In this one-day training, you will learn the essence of Spring Forest Qigong: How to balance your Qi(energy) physically, emotionally and spiritually / how to help others to activate their own healing / simple but powerful movements and sitting meditation.
- Basics of Qigong-how energy works
- The movements/meditation for optimal health and healing
Interested in attending? Click the link below to see if there are classes available soon.
“Spring Forest Qigong Level 2 for Healing”
In this one-and-half-day class, you will learn more advanced techniques and knowledge: Cultivate your Qi(energy) and spirituality / Detect energy blockages / Color Healing. Help others to heal.
- Build and strengthen your own energy
- Use qigong to heal yourself and help others heal
- Advanced ancient Qigong movements to cultivate healing energy
- Detect energy blockages to allow you to work on the root cause