Questions and Registrations—Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently my offerings are all virtual/online. For the latest information please click here.
Future Spring Forest Qigong formal classes will be held at different locations in WI.
For a specific program information, please click “About The Programs” drop-menu and find the name of the program.
Some classes listed below may not be offered at this moment. If you are interested in a specific class please contact email@example.com
I would be happy to create classes for your group. I have been teaching classes through employee wellness programs such as at Medical College of WI.
- Tai Qi on Wednesdays—Tai Chi Fundamentals and Spring Forest Qigong in one class, taught by an instructor certified in both programs.Tai Chi movements help improve balance, functional strength &mental focus. Qigong moving meditation, breathing technique, visualization help cultivate energy from within. Researches show this Qigong is effective in reducing stress and pain.
- Spring Forest Qigong Practice Group—You will experience Spring Forest Qigong movements as well as meditation/visualization and breathing technique. Flexible dates. A member registration required. RSVP required for each session. Cost: Free , Love Donation to Infinity Healing Center appreciated.
- Introduction to Spring Forest Qigong—This class is an introduction to Spring Forest Qigong for those who would like to learn it deeper. Mini lecture as well as Movements/Meditation/Breathing Technique/Visualization/Self-healing technique will be introduced. Great preparation class for Level 1 seminar. Registration required
- Spring Forest Qigong Level 1 for Health—This is a formal Spring Forest Qigong Level 1–all-day seminar. You will learn the foundation of Qigong for your health and to help you facilitate your own healing. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from Spring Forest Qigong/Energy Healing International in MN. Registration required. See available classes here.
- Spring Forest Qigong Level 2 for Healing— After completing Level 1, this is the second step to go deeper into Qigong learning. In this two days (one full day and half day ) seminar, you will learn to help healing others and to heal specific conditions. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from Spring Forest Qigong/Energy Healing International in MN. Registration required. See available classes here.
- Spring Forest Qigong Level 3 for Advanced Healing & Energy Development— After completing Level 2, this is the third step to further train yourself. In this full-two-days training, you will learn to train opening your third eye to read others’ auras, to control and spread energy, and to utilize energy from your master. In Level 3 you will learn to open more serious physical and mental energy blockages. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from Spring Forest Qigong/Energy Healing International in MN. It is recommended for everyone to take a couple of months of practice after finishing Level 1 AND 2. Registration required. See available classes here.
Spring Forest Qigong Level 1-3 current schedule as below. You can also visit Spring Forest Qigong Website: Click here.
NOTE: Currently (2020), all SFQ classes are offered online. I prefer classroom sessions but will post if I plan to offer online classes.
Spring Forest Qigong Level 1 For Health