- Certified Spring Forest Qigong Instructor–the highest teaching certificate issued by Spring Forest Qigong and The Energy Healing International
- Certified Spring Forest Qigong Level 1 Trainer–“Certified Trainer Of The Year 2018”
- Certified Spring Forest Qigong Healer
- Certified Spring Forest Qigong Practice Group Leader
- Certified Original Tai Chi Fundamentals program instructor
- Certified Tai Chi Fundamentals Adapted Program Instructor
- Certified AFAA Personal Trainer
- Meditation Facilitator
- Member of Health & Wellness Network of Commerce Southeast Wisconsin Chapter (HWNCC-SEWI)
- Member of Energy Medicine Professional Association
Welcome to my website. My name is Misa. I call myself “Simple Wellness Facilitator”.
I have been teaching different things, and I used to call myself “an instructor”.
When I started learning and sharing the programs which awakened me to focus on Qi (energy) within and around me, I noticed that each person already has something that is waiting to emerge or to be noticed.
Now I call myself “a facilitator”.
I realized that my job is to make it easy for each person to find and strengthen his or her uniqueness by helping both body and mind energy balanced and nurtured. This way, I believe, everyone will experience one’s optimal health and happiness.
I believe this—when both physical and mental energy are balanced, self-healing or recovering takes place faster. Would it be difficult to make it happen? Do we need to do something very complicated or takes decades to learn? No. Simplest things are the most powerful, I have learned.
I am focused on offering simple methods. Simple enough so that anyone can practice, enjoy and benefit.
I am very grateful for learning Tai Chi Fundamentals (TCF) under Master Tricia Yu, the founder of TCF, as well as Master Patricia Corrigan Culotti.
I am also very blessed to be learning Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ) under Master Chunyi Lin, the founder of SFQ. I have been certified through the Spring Forest Qigong-Energy Healing International, a private school approved by the state of Minnesota.
If you are interested in knowing more about the programs above, please check “About The Programs” page.
My passion is to offer a time and space for people to breathe, smile and move, learn something they can do themselves, and gain functional strength and peaceful mind. This helps people to promote their optimal health and wellness. I have been so fortunate to have the opportunity to teach Tai Chi Fundamentals and other classes through an employee wellness program at a medical college.
I also offer classes, hold SFQ practice group and facilitate meditation sessions as a community outreach at Infinity Healing Center in Brookfield, WI. I recently started expanding my offerings in Madison, WI.
Please join me and take a path which will lead to the best version of you.
With love and gratitude,