Spring Forest Qigong Certifications
- Certified Spring Forest Qigong Instructor–the highest teaching certificate issued by Spring Forest Qigong and The Energy Healing International. “Teacher of the Year” award in 2019
- Certified Spring Forest Qigong Level 1 Trainer–“Certified Trainer Of The Year 2018”
- Certified Spring Forest Qigong Healer
- Certified Spring Forest Qigong Practice Group Leader
- She has been learning with internationally recognized Qigong Grand Master Chunyi Lin (the founder of Spring Forest Qigong).
- Additional training and workshops with Grand Master Chunyi Lin in person: Cancer Healing Workshop/ Five Elements Healing Workshop
Tai Chi Fundamentals® Certifications
- Certified Original Tai Chi Fundamentals program instructor
- Certified Tai Chi Fundamentals® Adapted Program Basic Moves and Short Form Instructor
- She has been learning Tai Chi Fundamentals® with Patricia Corrigan Culotti and Tricia Yu, the founder of the program.
Other Certifications, speciality and memberships
- Certified AFAA Personal Trainer
- Meditation Facilitator
- Member of Health & Wellness Network of Commerce Southeast Wisconsin Chapter (HWNCC-SEWI)
- Member of Energy Medicine Professional Association
If you are interested in knowing more about the programs above, please check “About The Programs” page.
Welcome to my website. My name is Misa. I call myself “Simple Wellness Facilitator”.
I have been teaching different things, and I used to call myself “an instructor”.
When I started learning and sharing the programs which awakened me to focus on Qi (energy) within and around me, I noticed that each person already has something that is waiting to emerge or to be noticed.
Now I call myself “a facilitator”.
I realized that my job is to make it easy for each person to find and strengthen his or her uniqueness by helping both body and mind energy balanced and nurtured. This way, I believe, everyone will experience one’s optimal health and happiness.
I believe this—when both physical and mental energy are balanced, self-healing, recovering and improvement take place faster. Would it be difficult to make it happen? Do we need to do something very complicated or takes decades to learn? No. Simplest things are the most powerful, I have learned.
I am focused on offering simple methods. Simple enough so that anyone can practice, enjoy and benefit.
My approach is unique. I invite and educate my clients to be part of the process. For example: My Qigong Healing session includes Qigong Coaching and my Tai Chi classes will be focused on the basics so that participants can truly take what they learn into their bodies and can practice on their own. My goal is to help my clients to be their own wellness facilitator without depending on me.
My passion is to offer a time and space for people to breathe, smile and move, learn something they can do themselves, and gain functional strength and peaceful mind. This helps people to promote their optimal health and wellness. I have been so fortunate to have the opportunity to teach Tai Chi Fundamentals and other classes through an employee wellness program at a medical college.
I also offer classes, hold SFQ practice group and facilitate meditation sessions as a community outreach at Infinity Healing Center in Brookfield, WI. I recently started expanding my offerings in Madison, WI.
Please join me and take a path which will lead to the best version of you.
With love and gratitude,